Winsight Media | 2015 - 2015
• Brought in to help improve timelines within nine-month time frame.
• Project managed the complete redesign of FoodService Director magazine in less than three months while simultaneously implementing deadlines and timelines for Restaurant Business magazine.
• Created and lead the company's first editorial internship program.
• Ghostwriter for Winsight management and SMEs who had monthly columns in magazines.
Imagination | 2011 to 2013
• Supervised team of in-house writers. Developed content guidelines to improve quality and performance in the less than three months. Cost-benefit analysis: $120,000 saved annually.
• Generated thought leadership story ideas, managed multiple projects and coordinated content strategy and social media coverage for Fortune 500 brands; B2B and B2C publications (including redesign of quarterly magazine gear towards high-net-worth investors. ($5-$25 million demographic)
• Wrote, edited and produced content over various platforms including: short and long-form features blog posts, web articles, infographics, slideshows, multimedia slideshows, podcasts and videos.
• Created and managed production schedules; Uploaded stories within Drupal and proprietary CMS.
• Managed communication between content, digital, social media and design department teams.
• Wrote headlines, tag lines, flushed out copy for creative guidelines and created landing pages.
• Optimized stories for SEO and helped manage social media content.
• Worked with metrics department to analyze monthly metrics report via Google Analytics.
• Negotiated, hired and managed a stable of freelance writers and content producers.